Mazoon Dairy Company is the largest integrated dairy company in the Sultanate of Oman with a capital outlay of OMR 100 million. The site is located in As’Sunainah in the Al Buraimi Governorate and is spread over an area of 15 sq kms.
Mazoon Dairy Company was incorporated on 1st January 2015. The foundation stone was laid at the site on 18th October 2017. As the flagship dairy company set up under the aegis of the National Food Security initiative, its objective is to:
- Improve self-sufficiency in dairy production in the Sultanate of Oman
- Improve the per capita consumption of milk, focusing on the nutritional well-being of children
- Stimulate an environment for food manufacturing with high quality systems
- Develop skills in food manufacturing and quality systems
- Generate local employment and SME opportunities
The integrated facility at As’Sunainah includes a state-of-the-art dairy farm with the capacity to house over 25,000 cows, a Central Processing Plant that is capable of producing over a million litres of liquid milk per day and staff accommodation to house over 400 employees. The facility also consists of a Waste Water Treatment plant and a Biogas generation plant that is unique to the region.
We have a wide array of products, including fresh milk, long life milk, flavoured milk, yoghurt, laban, ice-cream, cheese and juices, reaching our consumers across the GCC region.
The company is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2017 compliant. This ensures high quality products comparable to global standards.